Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
You know, when you send out those family group sheets or ancestral pedigree charts to cousins far and wide, some by email and some by snail mail - -
BE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS ALWAYS INCLUDED!
Name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and a email addy you won't loose when your ISP goes belly up (yahoo, gmail or hot mail).
Oh, and when you disconnect your house phone for the last time, (hello cell world), port that house phone number over to your cell phone.
When you mail those charts to family via snail mail, slather it with those little return labels. If you send them via email there is still a method to be sure your contact data is included, find it on your family history data base and use it!
Cause ya just never know when someone will find one of those printed snail mailed papers hanging from a magnet on someone's refrigerator, take it home and call ya up and ask, "who are you, how do you know so much about my family?"
And, you will find a new cousin or niece or nephew or - - -
Yep, ALWAYS include your address.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.