Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I have digitally edited this photo, I removed the name and I have blurred the face. I did not take a lot of time with the editing, as it is not what mattered to me, what mattered was the overwhelming grief this memorial represents. This is the grave of a child, who died in the last 24 months. I will not reveal where, except the grave is in Southeast Michigan. Again, it really matters not.
It is obvious this child was much loved and heavily grieved. Bless this child and the parents.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.