Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
After an uneventful ride to the park, the picking of the campsite was a bit bumpy, but, we are in and settled. We are parked backwards in the site, but that is what Man wanted, and at least we are not stepping out into some beautiful black dirt. (Noting that I just cleaned Tana's light goldish colored carpet. We had a great dinner cooked on the grill.
Then, the planning of tomorrow's visit to the park began:
Will it be???
Well, for me, NEITHER. I will be the designated "holder of the stuff" and photo taker. Sony is gonna need some help, I probably should review settings and where is that gorilla tripod??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps