Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I have been spending time reviewing old posts here on Reflections, copying them into individual word processing files for backup purposes.
It is an interesting trip down memory lane. Fun, joyful, sometimes sad, but, always interesting.
But, I cannot help but wonder, where did all the comments go?
Last year this time I received quite a few comments on quite a few posts.
Maybe you all are bored with THE Trip. Maybe, I really should have moved THE Trip to it's own blog. Maybe I just don't write interesting stuff these days.
Maybe you are all just so busy. Maybe turning the captcha back on discouraged you.
Maybe you just aren't reading?? Well, someone is reading, my numbers reported by StatCounter have made me smile, 35 so far today, the days prior, Christmas day 98 hits, going back further 153, 120, 181, 203, 158 and 150. I smile at those numbers.
So, why the downturn of comments?
I have chatted about this with other bloggers, I am not the only one noticing this.
Has the heyday of blogging come and gone? Or is it that we have so many great things to read that we zip in and out, or use email delivery to read or one of the RSS feeds/readers and never visit the sites, so, rarely comment.
Where or where did the comments go?
*Ohh, for the record, I noticed the down turn well before the holidays, so it seems to be an ongoing issue.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia