Saturday, December 24, 2011

Man, Santa and Moi, Wishing You a Merrrrrrry Christmas

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


HO HO HO, Merrrrrrry Christmas




* BTW, Santa gave the gal that sat down just before me a VERY large diamond ring, the ring was not large, the diamond was!  I figure I must have been bad all year, maybe for years, Santa did not give me any diamond ring.  Hmmmmpphhhhh.  Good thing I really don't wear much or covet jewelry, don't you think??  Ya, me too!  I would prefer that Santa bring me a new techy toy!  Or pay for a months rent in a fabulous campground.  Just sayin - -

.

4 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Now that looks a picture full of Christmas spirit! I'm hoping for a techy toy, too... Merry Christmas!

Barbara Poole said...

Love it. A big Merry Christmas to you, Al and Santa.

Janice said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sheri Fenley said...

Merry Christmas Carol & Man!