Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
On our day trip to the Grand Tetons National Park, June 21, 2011, Man and I drove south from Yellowstone National Park, across the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway to the park, continuing our drive south all the way to Moose Junction. At Moose Junction we turned back north via route 191/26/89. When you reach Jackson Lake Junction you can retrace your route through Colter Bay and head right back to Yellowstone the way you came, and that is what we did.
Along the route we took several of the cut offs and scenic drives, like Signal Mountain Road, the Jenny Lake one way drive, a brief stop at the Chapel of the Transfiguration and the Snake River Overlook. Trying as hard as we did to "see it all" there was a bunch we just could not see, missing a highly recommended drive along Antelope Flats Road, where we were told we most likely would see lots of large wildlife.
Every where we stopped I took photos of the surrounding mountain ranges, of the Tetons. Here are my ten top favorites of the day. Yes, the last two are very similar, I had a HARD time picking between them, so, did not pick, just included! LOL So, no more chatter, just eye candy:
Eye candy, Grand Tetons style. Magnificent, stunning, eye candy.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...