Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Cruising down the Intracoastal Waterway, Gulf Shores, Alabama. Big boats, lots of people having a grand time on those boats. Some dressed as Santa, one boat had about 6 Mrs. Santas, dancing on the bow. They use generators to light the lights and blow up the large Santas and Snowmen. Reindeer, decorated trees and even some lighted palm trees were spotted. Lots of cheers of "Merry Christmas" were heard. A fine time was had by all, the boaters and the land lovers watching from the banks.
*It was harder to shoot these moving light shows than it was to shoot mountains doing 65 MPH. Who knew??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia