Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
It was a rainy day, I sat at the computer all day, deleting email, cleaning up files, scanning memorial cards, trying to learn Legacy and Evernote, discovering tidbits about a line in ole Virginy, making a neat word processing file about those tidbits including some maps.
Finally late afternoon the rain ceased, and I stayed right here at the computer working away. Time for the fur kids dinner, I fed them, and Man took one of them outside for a potty stop. He gave me one of those, "grab that camera" hollars, I grabbed, rang outside, and was rewarded with this glory. My reward for a long day of work at the computer, thank you Mother Nature:
* And, I hope this makes some sense, cause, I am tired, but, it was too pretty not to share, NOW!
** And, now, rest well friends and family, Carol is going to zzzzzzzzzzz land.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.