Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I do a bit of volunteer work in Lenawee County, Michigan. I host several blogs where I put up memorial cards and Bible and Bible records. Both projects are on going, the Bible project has been ongoing for many years, and I dream of it being finished, however, it is languishing. Both projects are on my list of "THE To Do List", my plan is to try to do some on this every week, maybe twice a week.
While working on some additional data I found that I wanted to add to an existing Bible record, I also found some slave information. Time frame: 1700-1799. Possibly, New York State. Sadly, there are huge hunks of information missing in this record, I can only hope that the tidbits of data are helpful to someone, sometime.
You can find the entire Bible record and new information on the slaves, here. Names I have indexed from this set of records are:
Delon, Dillon, Hodson, Morgan, Morrison, Rowe, Symons, Talyer, Taylor
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.