Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I have engaged what Blogger is calling Threaded Commenting.
If you look at last night's comments (that sunset photo post) you will see that the first few comments look like they used to. Go to the bottom of the list however, and you will see that I can now reply to each and every reader's comments individually. I think you as reader can respond to other readers as well, although I will admit I am not totally clear on that, we can learn together.
I think I am going to like this, what do you think??
Let the comments roll - -
* You can read more about this new toy on Blogger, here.
** More THE Trip posts are coming, honest, I have been spending some time organizing files, email and computer stuff and in the learning curve sphere with Evernote and Legacy. Or, not sleeping, like last night, that sunset brought a bit of wind to us during the night, waking both Man and I. I lost 3 to 4 hours of sleep. Feel like someone beat on me of course. Yawn. Night - -
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.