CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More of our visit to Bryce Canyon National Park, May 9, 2011.
Even though we woke to snow at the campground and thought that perhaps the day would be spent in clouds, and a bit of gloom and doom (which represented our disappointment at seeing the snow accumulation) after a couple of hours Ms. Sun made an appearance. We quickly grabbed maps, Sony, lots of warm layers of clothing and headed for the park.
Inspiration Point was our first stop, it is rather inspiring isn't it?? And, because one photo just does not catch it all, here are 11, my eyes wander in amazement to take it all in, and so does Sony. And, still, we cannot do justice to this beautiful hoodoo land.
Our next stop will be Paria View, which turned into a shortened visit, but one that was so full of Mother Nature and her brat, SNOW, that I don't think we shall ever forget it.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps