CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Still driving around Canyonlands National Park, the Island in the Sky District, really! Let's start with another spectacular view. Buck Canyon, from several different vantage points.
Another, breathtaking view, stop, enjoy, please start breathing again. Thank you.
Switchbacks take you to the valley floor. (Susan, you might want to turn away 'bout now.) It is this type of road that the park rangers suggested that Big Butt would have trouble making the turns on. I mean, really, some of those turns look like they are right on the edge of the dropoff, by the way, the dropoffs can go down as much as 1,000 feet or more. Slight ouchie if you miss, eh??
And, our last photo from our wonderful, fabulous, outta this world, visit to Canyonlands, Island in the Sky district:
Our time in Moab is growing short, but, we manage to revisit Arches National Park one more time, for a hike. Oh, yes, the scenery is special, and yes, ole Carol managed to snag a story out of the hike. Come on back and see what kind of trouble I can get into next.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.