CABS for Reflections From the Fence
This is what we saw on the morning of May 9, 2011 when we awoke.
It was the first snow accumulation we had experienced in quite some time. We have seen snow flakes, sleet, and experienced a LOT of rain (Gulf Shores Alabama, 15 inches in December of 2009 and another 9 in January of 2010). There had been snow over in Sedona when we stayed in Camp Verde. But, we had not seen a snow accumulation like this since early April 2009 when we were at the stickbuilt. Funny, how I found it nice to photograph, but, otherwise have not missed it! LOL
*There are 2 more photos of the pines and the snow over at Flora and Fauna today.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.