Prayers going out to the employees of Chrysler. Our hearts are heavy.
OKKK, found a couple of hints that may break down a brick wall or two, and one reference to a Sale of possessions in 1865 that kinda adds to the sparse data I have on one Civil War vet I have been researching.
Man is off running errands here in Ft. Wayne, he loves this place, I can only imagine what he will find THIS trip, we tried counting on the way down here, at least 2 computers, printer, and goodness only knows what else. He LOVES Ft. Wayne.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps