Thursday, October 4, 2012

Color or White

Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

I've been playing with the template and colors of Reflections again.  You may have noted some differences here on the blog - -

Or not!

I also have a test blog where I play with templates and colors.  Usually it is hidden behind a wall of privacy, but, I recently opened it up when I asked a couple of blogging friends for their opinions.

The test blog is here.  Comments are disabled.  Don't bother signing on as a follower, because in a day or so, it will be put back behind the wall of privacy.

But, for now, it is open and I invite you to have a lookie see.

Color or white??

Leave comments, if you so desire, here on Reflections.  As I told my friends, I have my big girl pants on, be truthful.  Not brutal, you can like or not and still be nice!  But, truthful is appreciated.



.

6 comments:

Linda Jenkins-Wensel said...

How about a nice yellow instead of white, easier on the eyes to read. The black on blue on the black is a little hard to read. Other than that, it is great.

Michelle Goodrum said...

White.

Greta Koehl said...

I like it the way it is here best.

Anonymous said...

I like them both and can't decide! Jo

Carol said...

Oh, my! LOL Between these messages and the private discussions, it appears there is a draw.

ROTFLOL

Carol said...

October 9th, the test blog has been closed down. Thank you all for visiting and the feedback.

I am still on the fence - - stay tuned.