Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Last weekend the grandtwins came for a visit. We had a delightful time. Most of Saturday was spent at a fall festival in a town near here. The festival includes a terrific car show, junk food (of course), and a judged arts and crafts show. Photos of the crafts are discouraged, so, I only snapped one, which I am not sharing. The car show people have no issues with photos of their cars. I think this may have been my favorite. Note, there is even a trailer for the bike!
Catch the backside of the bike, how COOL are those taillights???
Good hunks of Sunday were spent doing homework, but, we ended the day with a game of bocci ball once the parents arrived. I believe Son # 1 may have scored bestest!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments