Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Gulf Shores is pretty quiet over the winter months. Snow birds (winter residents from the far north) are here, but, it is quiet, meals and senior discounts make for reasonably priced dining, we never wait to be seated at the restaurants, minor traffic jams (if any at all) , the beach is ours to walk in peace and solitude.
And, then, spring break starts! Prices go up, crowds form, 2 hour waits for seating at the local eateries, traffic jams where you convince yourself that it is a good thing because you can listen to the new radio in the new ride, children's squeals of delight are to be heard, and the beaches are crowded with people having fun --
Yep, it is spring break in Gulf Shores!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia