Saturday, March 31, 2012

Interesting Things We See in Campgrounds

Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Just before we pulled out of Gulf State Park this popup camper set up in the site next to us. It is spring break time, need I say I could not even get a count on the number of tweens and teens were in and out of this site?
Some of the kids needed to learn some campsite etiquette, but otherwise, they were very quiet.  I think this screen had something to do with that, eh??  The sheet, errr projection screen, was covered by the image.  Have no idea what they were using for equipment to shoot the images at the screen, but, it was remarkably clear (yea, I peaked  LOL).  Hey, it kept em quiet.




.

1 comment:

Ginger Smith said...

Lots of people around here have projection screen TVs. You use a projector, but those things are super expensive! I guess you can carry them around with you pretty easily though and then just, like you said, throw a sheet up!