Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Neptune (Latin: Neptūnus) was the Roman god of water and the sea, the Wikipedia page is here.
Poseidon (Greek: Ποσειδῶν) was the god of the sea, there is a Wikipedia page here.
We found this version of the sea god at the Barber Marina. Not quite sure if there is a reason this beautiful water fountain is here, but, forget the reasons, we enjoyed stopping, and photographing.
*Special thanks to RVing friends John and Donna for taking us here during a geo-caching class/introduction they gave us.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia