Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Just before we pulled out of Gulf State Park this popup camper set up in the site next to us. It is spring break time, need I say I could not even get a count on the number of tweens and teens were in and out of this site?
Some of the kids needed to learn some campsite etiquette, but otherwise, they were very quiet. I think this screen had something to do with that, eh?? The sheet, errr projection screen, was covered by the image. Have no idea what they were using for equipment to shoot the images at the screen, but, it was remarkably clear (yea, I peaked LOL). Hey, it kept em quiet.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...