CABS for Reflections From the Fence
This was such a remarkable day, the scenery changing, it seemed every single mile. Let's continue the drive to Salina Utah.
Below, this obviously is a hillside that was cut away for the roadway, nothing special, except, look at the layers, the colors, and there is a bit of red, again - -
Just a few miles down the road, and again, that magnificent RED!
And, the color changes, once again, as do the textures, shapes, but, not our awe and ohhhs.
Before long we noted we were at the elevation of 7,866 feet, but, because the roads were not as steep we were still tooling along at 50 MPH. Big Butt was not even straining, roll on.
It has been quite the day, scenery that really has left us both breathless and exhausted from delight.
We pulled into a modest campground in Salina, with a aviary. Might be our first aviary in a campground. Oh, and they had lots of bunnies too. You can see a few photos from the aviary over at Flora and Fauna.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...