CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Elevation 8800 feet. Again, we are closer, and Sony can zoom for us a little bit better. The distances are deceiving, what looks to be close, may actually be a mile or more away. The sun is blindingly bright, partly because of the elevations. It is a challenge to photograph this beauty with Sony, I can't even put a haze filter on the camera, it certainly would have helped, a LOT!
The textures are quite fascinating. It almost looks like the structures are melting ice cream, or crumbly like cottage cheese. I know, there I go again with the food comparisons, but, don't they seem to fit??
Below, this structure really looks like people doesn't it??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...