CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Saturday at the Rally was, well, drippy, wet, rainy, but thankfully, as I write this, it has not been too windy nor unbearable cold. We have these great tents, with sides!! and lights and tables inside. So happened that today was also the day for some crafty classes. Fun tie die with Sharpies and rubbing alcohol for the gals, followed by these cute toilet paper pumpkins and for the guys, repair of our "beloved" (see the sarcastic quotes?) day/night shades.
And, so, the photos!
See, easy and you can tell by the grins, we had fun! Hardly noticed it was pouring rain outside our cheery tent! And, someone's new grandbaby, is gonna have a one-of-a-kind onesie! Can all you gals go, awwwwww! Ya, I know you are!
Below: The toilet paper pumpkins, too cute, don't you think?? If I had not said they were made from toilet paper who would know?? And, if you ever run out - - oh, never mind, I know you have already figured that out! LOL
While the gals were laughing and being creative, a lot of the guys (with one of our gals who was one of several instructors) were being creative as well, fixing those day/night shades. Up side of this class, Man took one of our shades that has been inoperable for months, and it is now FIXED! WAHOOO!
Rain, what rain??
Later today, is the Amish Dinner, OOOOHHHH MYYYY!!!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia