Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I know, I should have blogged this a while back, sorry, been doing other stuff, so, this will be short and sweet. On April 19, 2012, we left Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores Alabama where we had been since November 17, 2011. A long time to sit, but, it was wonderful.
We took 2 days to drive to Jacksonville Florida, and I did not take a lot of photos, but, here are a few:
Below, crossing a nice hunk of water on a pretty bridge in Florida:
Below, what that looks like on the GPS, one of my silly moments, shhh, don't tell, Man was exceeding the speed limit by 4 MPH.
And, at a rest stop near Pensacola, one of my favorite things, airplanes and the Blue Angels:
We would spend a week in Jacksonville, visiting with MOC friends Steve and Vicki, and doing a bit of sightseeing.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.