Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
On Sunday, the Lenawee County Family Researchers lost a long time member, Jeannette E. Dickerson. Jeannette was my co-compiler/helper/assistant in one of the very first books I worked on for the club, the work was based on her earlier work of extracting marriages and deaths from early newspapers here in the county. She was a great teacher and a great example of giving back to your society. She has been ill for some years and had been unable to attend meetings.
Jeannette's obituary appears here. RIP Jeannette.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...