Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Fellow blogger Lori E. over at Family Trees May Contain Nuts has a great "how to" post today on how to fix the no reply irritation. Well, it is an irritation to me, and obviously to Lori as well.
I cannot tell you how many times I have done a reply from the email notifications that come when you leave a nice or funny comment on one of my blogs. I have blissfully typed away a nice little message to you my valued readers, only to discover days later (OK, who said I was overly observant, eh?) that you would never see that witty little response, because your email goes to someone whose email addy is "no reply". I mean, who the heckie doo is "no reply" and can you imagine how much email that dude (or dudette) has sitting his his (or her) spam box?? Geeshhh.
Read all about it on Lori's post, she does a much better job at describing this than I am.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.