More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Prayer Requests For Some in Need
Linda, from Flipside and her son, whose serious medical condition continues, we are praying now for him to stay infection free, out of the hospital and continued health.
Some of our MOC friends are fighting serious battles, Sailer's wife and others, facing the fight bravely. Her surgery went fairly well, but having a bit of trouble in the recovery mode.
Now, please add the following to your prayers, it will be greatly appreciated:
An unborn Darden baby/cousin. Gabriel, his mom and dad and extended family. Gabriel is facing serious medical conditions, heart, tumors, most likely has something called Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. I do not understand the medical stuff much, but, I do understand that this unborn baby is in serious trouble and needs much prayer.
Dorene Paul of the Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay and her mother. Dorene tells me "my mother is in the final stages of pancreatic cancer. She had cancer in 2008, and did very well for two years. Now the cancer is back, it is spreading, and the chemo is not helping."
Thank you all.
*Editing to add, please also include my aunt Doise, who had back surgery recently and has ended up back in the hospital with serious complications. At the moment she is stable, but, in no way, is she out of the woods.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence