It is HOT HOT HOT, as well as muggy, and rainy in SE Michigan today. It is the twins last full day here, and, we are trying to stay entertained IN the house. See:
Needless to say, they have had me digging through the craft supply stash, needing fabric, needles, thread and fiberfill (with a little Nintendo on the side). They have also been working on "scrapbook" pages, stay tuned!
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.