The good stuff first:
LindaRe, a new blogger, who writes Between the Gate Posts has a great mystery to solve, Madness Monday - Killed His Sister. I'm following to see if she can discover more.
A delightful post by Nolichucky Roots, another new blogger, where she transcribes the engagement announcement of her grandparents. Totally delightful!
Next up, another new blog (to me), that is so enchanting you just cannot believe it. It is not really a genie blog, but, who can resist these photos?? Go see Adele at Mila's Daydreams. If sweet babies make you cry, you may want to have Kleenex handy. I know you will smile. Thanks to Thomas MacEntee, GeneaBlogger supreme for the link, via Facebook.
Now, some serious thoughts and reading:
Times are rough, the economy has much to do with a lot of this trouble. Federal laws enacted or considered since September 11, 2001 also will be changing our accessibility to records, old and new. Our world, including our research world, is constantly changing. I have definite views on much of this, which at this time I will not be detailing. Maybe some time I will. For now, read Terri's article and visit the Michigan Genealogical Council web site, become aware of changes that may happen, if they do, they could impact your research.
*Graphics source long lost, I am sorry.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.