Friday, July 13, 2018

Medora North Dakota to Jamestown North Dakota, East Again.

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

AUGUST 2013

Once again we head east, this day was a day of driving, about 235 miles.

I don't remember why I took this first photo, I'd have to guess it was petrified wood.  Shoooo is purdy!


Maybe some of my readers can enlighten us.  At 70 MPH I failed to get a good capture on this.


Again, long stretches of highway.  Sometimes ya just gotta do this hard road stuff.


OOO, there's Jolly, wait, we are in Jolly.  It's dirty like Jolly usually is too.


And, there were cows - -  I have no idea on this first photo, not a clue - -




We are inching, by the mile, closer to our home, almost 10 months have lapsed since we left, and over 5 years in bringing the posts here to Reflections.  Life happens, and life gets busy, and Carol procrastinates sometimes.



.

No comments: