Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Winston and the California Poppies, These Winter Peeps are Moving On.

Copyright 2017, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Man and I have been here in mid Arizona for 3.5 months now.  And, now that the flowers are starting to really bloom (after fantastic winter rains), we are, of course, moving on.  Ya have to laugh, happens a lot.  We chase spring.

It's been a pretty good winter, we like this area, it is easy living. Cept for my allergies, all is good, better than good.  

This morning, after looking all around the countryside I found California Poppies blooming right here in the park. Delighted, I went to get a photo.  Winston accompanied me and graciously agreed to posing in the poppies.


Safe travels to all the winter RVers starting to move about and head north.  See ya on the road somewhere.




.

No comments: