Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
It was recently brought to my attention that on some mobile devices Reflections could not be read. All fonts were black on dark navy blue background. Something changed in the world of Opera and who knows what other operating systems on mobile devices. I used to be able to read Reflections on my phone, and then, poof, black and dark navy blue and I cannot read my own blog on my own phone.
SOOO, this morning, I went into the settings and changed the design for mobile devices. Well, that is what I think I did. LOL I checked it out on my phone and the background is now white and the fonts are black, and the photos are visible. There appears to be a link near the bottom that will take you back to the "web version" of Reflections. I have not clicked on that yet.
Gotta say, that white with black font is a BUNCH easier to read on my own phone! On my iPad since I access blogs and such with Safari, it seems the web version is what I will see.
Well, let's see how this works out. Always tweakin' - -
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...