Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
It has been a LONG LONG summer, hot in more ways than one.
And, the results, my working printed copy:
After a slow turning of pages, checking for errors, a joining of the many files into on mega PDF file, it will be off to the printers for a proof copy!
Rome Burials will be for sale at the Lenawee County Family Researchers publication page. It has about 290 pages, 5 cemeteries and 3 cemetery sites (now vacated). There is a township map showing where all the cemeteries are located. For the 5 active cemeteries there is a location map, a site map, a short history and some photos, the interment list by sections and rows, a index and a maiden name index. For the 3 sites we have some history, a few names, perhaps maps, whatever we could find. (As of this moment, I have not added the book to the web site, it will be listed soon.)
Rome wasn't built in a day, but, Rome WAS built!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps