Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Son # 1, his lovely bride and the Grandtwins have new babies in their lives, kitty babies.
Here they are, cute as can be.
So, they are both little girls, the orange baby is 7 weeks old right now, and the little calico is 6 weeks. They have one parent in common, the father. The orange baby is a bit more dominant, the calico is very curious and if you make a noise she wants to know just what it is making the racket.
They need names, so, we are going to have a little naming contest here on Reflections.
Rule # 1, NO human names. Son # 1 insists!
Disclaimer # 1, NO prizes, just braggin rights. Sorry, this is just for simple fun.
Leave your suggestions here on Reflections and if that old nasty Captcha gives you issues you can email me, Facebook suggest or Google Plus suggest.
Ready, set - - the NAME game is on!
* The usual disclaimer about web sites and me apply here. I just use FB and G+ folks, believe me, I get nothing in exchange for my mentions of them, EVER.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...