Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
We were able to spend 4 nights here at Nettle's Island before we head out, further south, for the Christmas week with family. This is a private, owner-owned park. The residents LOVE it here, privacy; security (they hire their own); great friendships, some of over 40 years standing.
Man and I wandered over to the Atlantic for lunch and photos, isn't that water a gorgeous color??
Man had on gobs of sunscreen. Contemplating ??
Of course, there are always a few sea gulls to share the beach with.
There were a couple of fellows surfing. Sony Too and zoom performed quite well, never fails to amaze me.
I managed a short walk on the beach with the boots for support. We spent some time just sitting at the ocean-side swimming pool, me with the ever fashionable boot. The sounds of the waves just behind us was so soothing.
Heading back into the park, there is a causeway from Hutchinson Island South to Nettle's.
Boats, decks built over the canals, palm trees, RV living Florida style.
Holiday decorations, it is the season.
The day ends with a lovely sunset, looking over towards Jensen Beach.
Nettle's Island is certainly a unique camping/rving experience. We met some wonderful, warm, interesting people here. Thank you Victor for the opportunity. It is beautiful beyond words!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia