Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man's mother came up with this one sometime in the last year of her life. We thought it was very clever of her, as she was legally blind. Keep the rings or earrings (really works great for the earrings!) separated and the container is easily obtainable, light weight, snug locks, reasonable size. They might even be stackable if you purchased all the same kinds, something to consider if you purchase new.
Would be great for RVers, researchers, and anyone who loves earrings and rings. Would pack great for a vacation and can be used for every day life in a rig or in a stickbuilt.
No tangles, no misplaced earrings (huge issue for me, I am horrible about earrings, take em off and lay em down, one time I even threw a brand new pair in the garbage with paper that was on my desk).
I would just have to remember to take the earrings off and actually PLACE them in the pill box! LOL
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia