Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The 119th Carnival of Genealogy, The 5th Annual Swimsuit Edition!

Copyright 2012, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Thanks to Jasia of Creative Gene for hosting this 119th edition of the Carnival of Genealogy.

The challenge:

It's time to think of summer and lazy days spent at the pool or beach. Dig out those wonderful swimsuit pictures of days gone by and share them with us!

OK, I was going to let this one quietly slide by, and I have no idea why I changed my mind.  I have some cute photos of my first two sons at the beach at Nags Head North Carolina in 1973.  However, I decided to go with this one of them several years before, taken in Kenitra Morocco in 1971.  

Now ya all know, I just HATE my photo being taken, and this is about the last one you will find of me in a swim suit.  EWWWW.  I am going to close my eyes as I post this "wonderful"  ????  photo.  But, hey, the kiddos are cute!  


If you look real close, you can see me scowling, and, tee hee, I don't believe it is from the bright sun.




*OK, there may be other photos of me in a swimsuit, but they are not linked to my data base, and that should tell you about all that we need to know, cause who links horrible icky looking photos of yourself to your family history data base??  Well, duhhh, not I!  LOL
.

5 comments:

Jasia said...

I don't know why you wouldn't want to share this pic, Carol. You look great! Seriously, we should all have such great swimsuit pics of ourselves. Thanks for sharing and participating in the COG!

Joan said...

Thou protesteth too much. Great!

Kristin said...

You look fine. I'm sure the sun is the reason for your expression because you little son seems to have a similar one.

LindaRe said...

Looking good. If I was a man, I'll give you a whistle.

Cynthia Shenette said...

I think all three of you are absolutely adorable!