Monday, December 17, 2018

The 2018 Holiday Letter, From Our Home to Yours

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

It is that time of the year once again, the (dreaded) holiday letter.


It's been a quiet blogging year, only 72 posts so far this year, despite my intentions to do more.  Recently I discovered that many of the links I have searched hard for while blogging, including them for your education and reading enhancement have gone bad.  Just what I need - more projects. SIGH.  I see in my future blogs that links will be limited.  I just cannot keep doing this stuff over and over, there are over 2300 posts on Reflections, that's a lot of reviewing and fixing.  Time taken away from new posts.  

I have been working on computer and genealogy consolidation projects, and am further behind than I was at the end of 2017.  SIGH.  I am not sure how that happens, but, it does.  I think it is a good thing, as it means I have made more discoveries!  (And, Carol grins in delight!)

I have had Moriah MacKenzie the Mac computer for a bit over a year, I am still learning.  Overall, I am very happy with my move away from Windows and have no regrets.


Man and I are looking forward to more use of The Estate (our new little Motorhome for summer camping and touring.) We will start serious research of Alaska right after the first of 2019.

Between the Demon and the prostrate cancer we are both fighting the battles and are reasonably happy with where we are these days. We are still able to hike, maybe a bit shorter hikes and slower, but, we are doing it!!  Here is Man as we hike in Tucson in late November this year hiking the Bowen trail a part of the Tucson Mountain Park system.  The Saguaro were spectacular.  We have really enjoyed hiking in Tucson this year.


Our Sir Winston, the spoiled and much loved yorkie is still a joy, cept when he is being the guard dog supreme.  He loves his walks, still only tolerates bath time.  Loves his ball and the treats we stuff in there.  He is the apple of his dad's eyes.


We hope that your year has been blessed.  No matter what religious holiday you may or may not celebrate, we send our love.  


May 2019 bring you peace and abundant joy.


* Holiday photos taken in 2016 at the Mesa Arizona LDS holiday light show.

.

No comments: