Sunday, February 4, 2018

How do you De-Stress?

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


Back in 2013, I started writing the weekly meme,  "The Book of Me, Written By You".  I did not finish the challenge, but, I have the prompts saved, and hope that maybe soon, I can address more of them.  I really need to spend a lot more time here at Reflections.  That said - - You too can be part of this experiment/experience, there is more information here, and at this Facebook page.  This prompt was from the first set of prompts, it is not the full prompt, as I have chosen to only write about part of it.

Prompt for week 32 was - How do you De-Stress?

Read, Swim, Walk, Music, Yoga, Sport, Anything else?

My best de-stresser:  Nature and hikes in same. Like these photos from 2015 show.  Two sunsets from Needles California:



The next three are from near Boulder, Lake Mead.  Water of course.


Hiking.  With little (or no) phone connection, peace, quiet, solitude, exercise, de-stressing at it's best.


What will we find next - - peaking through the tunnels into the possibilities. 






.

No comments: