Friday, February 2, 2018

3 For the Price of 1, Getting to Know You, 2018 Version, January Prompts

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


This year I am trying to post short, to the point type of posts.  Sorta.  Ya, I have failures. 

Back in 2013, I started writing the weekly meme,  "The Book of Me, Written By You".  I did not finish the challenge, but, I have the prompts saved, and hope that maybe soon, I can address more of them.  I really need to spend a lot more time here at Reflections.  That said - - You too can be part of this experiment/experience, there is more information here, and at this Facebook page.

So, I have decided to take 3 of the prompts for January and combine them into one.  The prompts are:

What do you enjoy?
Who inspires you?
What do you want to be doing that you are currently not?

What do you enjoy?  Well, that has not changed much over the last 20 years or so of my life.  Computers (this is a LOVE/HATE thing), cameras, travel and genealogy.  Family and supportive friends and my yorkies, go without saying.

Who inspires you?  Those who are fighting for our country and truth.  My artist friends.   #MeToo.

What do you want to be doing that you are currently not?  Hiking, more than I do.  Learning the ins and outs of DNA. Learning more about Photoshop tricks. Taking more photos.  Visiting more "new to me" places.






* Photo from Route 66 near Kingman Arizona, as viewed from my rear view mirror.
.

2 comments:

Bev Harvey said...

Loved this post.... no wonder I feel connected to you. Your answers are overall close to what I might write myself.
Keep it up, Carol.

Carol said...

Thanks Bev.