Copyright 2015, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I are on a do-over of Monument Valley. We have been hoping for blue skies and no wind.
We have had blue skis and some wind. Today, a bunch of wind.
This is the first time in 2 days that I have been able to connect the computer to the internet. I hope it holds long enough to get this posted.
Yesterday morning: Sunrise:
We drove Valley of the Gods yesterday. Today is so sandy misty we may just stay home.
More when we return to the land of real internet. Or, my version of real. LOL
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...