Copyright 2015, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
We have been considering becoming residents of Colorado. JUST KIDDING.
We are over the ickies. We left Glenwood Springs and headed over the BIG mountain, passing through the Johnson Tunnel at well over 11,000 feet.
We stopped in Byers, just east of Denver to visit MOC friends Vicki and Mark A.
We are now near Livermore Colorado visiting MOC friends Ron and Terrie A. They live on a mountain top in the Rocky Mountains. Yesterday we drove to Rocky Mountain National Park. It was fab. We saw wildlife, a few snowflakes and some rain. Man got some new hiking boots, I got a new PURPLE jacket (ya, purple. LOL)
It was a great day. Almost back to their home Ron spied a rainbow.
We hope to leave here Wednesday, Ron & Terrie A will let us tag along to Nebraska and maybe points beyond.
In the meantime, we have been blessed to spend time with these two wonderful couples. Thanks again and again. Special times, special friends.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...