Copyright 2015, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I have been offline for about a week. It's a long story, not for telling now.
During the color filled awe inspiring days we visited Monument Valley and this time we chose to drive the valley roads ourselves, stopping and taking more photos than any one person needs in their lives, err, on their computer hard drives. We stopped at the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park visitors center. They have a great porch overlooking the valley, and a sign about Photographers Point. It says Ansel Adams and other famous photographers "have used this point as a source for their inspiration."
So you know I took a bunch of photos from that point. Tee hee.
And, so I call this my Ansel Adams Photo:
* Only editing done on this photo was to reduce the size for the blog.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia