Copyright 2014, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I was up, I ventured forth. The night was calm and mild. Bracing my elbows on the railing of the front porch, I shot.
This was the best of the batch. Marginal, but, proof that I indeed did venture out at obloodthirty. Not odarkthirty, but, obloodthirty.
I went back to bed and stayed there till at least 10 AM. Really.
I did it, Obloodthirty!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.