Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Reflections is 10 Years Old - - Happy Anniversary to Me!

Copyright 2019, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Well, surprise, surprise, I just realized just this moment, Reflections is 10 years old today.

The first post is here. I did manage to get started, he he he.  More than started.  At this point I have posted over 2300 posts.  Some are travel, some are genie, some are rants, some are pets.  Toss in a marriage, birth and sadly passings, memorials.

(You will note, that I am reworking almost every one of those 2300 posts, because as the internet changes, so do links, they break, they go away, they die a miserable death, boom, gone.  I have actually unpublished a few posts as I am working along as they really have no relevance to me or to the event I was posting about all these years later. ) 

I branched out to Reflection's Flora and Fauna, where there are currently a few over 870 posts - note that blog is now inactive, but, the purdy flowers and critters remain.  (Edit as of November 2019 - - you may not be able to view via Mobile devices, Google, Google Photos and Blogger are at odds, please try on a computer.)

I also did some posts on Beyond Reflections From the Fence, RV related, covering sorta from 1997 to 2007.  Sometimes I find some old travel writings that I add.

ANYHOOOOOOO - - Happy Anniversary to Reflections!  Carry on - - -




.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Happy (belated) anniversary! Keep up the good work, Carol.