Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Run that Road Block, A Memory Trigger

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


A friend was relating how she had to take her hubs to the ER at 1:00AM and she might be testy today.

Reminded me of my doing the same, in Moab a few years back. Man was sick, I had no idea where the hospital was. I did the GPS thing and at 3:00 AM or there abouts, said GPS delivered me to a ROAD BLOCK!

I called the hospital ER, nice man there calmed me down and told me, just run by that ole road block, the road is fine, and you won't fall off a bridge or anything nearly as sinister.

SO, this prude, did just that, I ran the road block. Yes, I did. You should be proud of me! LOL

And, within 36 hours, Man graciously shared a horrific flu thingy with me. Loads of fun.




* Story first posted on my Facebook wall.

** GIF Clipart, courtesy of http://www.clipartpanda.com/

.

No comments: