Sunday, February 28, 2021

Speaking of Full Moons, We Were, Weren't We?

Copyright 2021, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Recently, during a cleaning seige, Man and I pulled a old suitcase out of one of the closets.  And, yes, that is a rope handle.


It was time to rediscover what goodies it was protecting.

Lots of wedding photos, portraits, photos with family significance, almost all of which I had previously scanned and linked to my database.  

Still, what fun we had looking at them all once more.

I frankly did not remember this photo, but, we know it was taken and processed in Man's parent's basement darkroom by his father.  We have no date, but, around 1960ish is close enough for us.  

And, since we just had the February "snow" full moon - - 


I'm not quite sure why all the black around the outside is strangely shaped.  But, when I think of the state of photography equipment in that era, plus his printing in his own darkroom, I'm soooo impressed.

We were speaking of full moons, weren't we??  Of course we were.



.

No comments: