Sunday, August 9, 2020

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright 2020, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

I am in a group on Facebook, well, many groups, dealing with genealogy.  The other day a question was asked by one of the administrators, "any photos of your children with their great-grandparents memorials/headstones?" Let me tell you, there were some cute kids grinning from ear to ear in some of those photos. So precious.

I do not, but, I do have these.  It only took me a couple of hours to locate them. They are now linked to my data base properly.

We climb gates when necessary, and yes, we did have permission.  It is a family cemetery and my cousin owns the property it sits on. She has always been kind and considerate about granting me access, even if I did have to gate climb.





We were visiting the Halterman clan, Ida and David, you can see their names on the stone in the photo of me atop the gate. Both visits were in the month of April, 4 years apart.


.

No comments: