Saturday, April 21, 2018

Come With Reflections and Visit Nova Scotia

Copyright 2018, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

As some of you know, around 2016 I was bullied and stalked. It was traumatic, as I thought they were friends. SIGHHH



Anyway, in July and August 2016 Man and I escaped for about 6 weeks. I went underground, and only told a few close family and friends. I did not post much on Facebook, but, I did have a secret group there where I kept a running dialog of where and what we were doing, for those family and friends that would have fretted about me.



I have wanted for some time to take those posts and transfer them into a blog/posts. Lately what with all the weirdness that Facebook has become, I decided enough procrastination. So, I spent these last couple of weeks hitting it hard, windy days that kept me inside Tana,  those days were helpful. 

I have extracted the info into 41 posts in a new blog, named "Reflections Visits Nova Scotia 2016".

Now, since my primary goal is to record our travels and adventures for me, I do not expect you all to go running over and reading this post by post by post! LOL. Seriously.



But, if you want, there are a few really nice photos, if I do say so myself.




If you want to spend some boring hours, here is the first post. After you read, or not, if you go to the bottom of the post, left side, you will see the word “Newer”. That will take you to the next day in the excursion to Nova Scotia. It’s the easiest way to maneuver.

I have also placed a permanent link to the entire blog at the very top of this blog.

By the way, along the way, we decided that Nova Scotia was Maine on steroids. It is stunningly beautiful!  Man speaks frequently of returning.




.

No comments: