Wednesday, December 20, 2017

B L O G - C A R O L I N G, 2017 Style.

Copyright 2017, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

In past years, our blogging mistress, footnoteMaven, has sponsored our annual Caroling via our blogs.


For several of the past years I have chosen "Little Drummer Boy" as my caroling blog choice.  For several years, it was the version done by John Denver.

Last year I found 6 new versions, all done by bells.  

This year, I am going to share with you the version done by Mannheim Steamroller.  Man and I had the thrill of seeing them in concert, LIVE, a few weeks ago, a highlight of our winter escape.  They played and had this video showing behind the stage on a huge video screen.  Man and I were both delighted.

And, just for fun, I found this one,  Snare Drumline.  May it give you chills.

On Edit, you might also like this, if you are a drummer lover, by Lagu Rohani Terbaru

May the holidays bring you cheer.




.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a fun video accompaniment for Mannheim Steamroller. Lucky you to see them in person! Thanks for sharing.